Home Forums WoodMart support forum This theme failed to load properly and was paused within the admin backend.

This theme failed to load properly and was paused within the admin backend.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

This error appears to me. https://snipboard.io/FvSafn.jpg | https://snipboard.io/ASu28i.jpg

I switched from the child to the original and stopped the activity of all external components and restarted them again, but it continues to send me that an error occurred through WordPress via email. https://snipboard.io/Odz2jq.jpg

This started happening when I logged in to the site and the password was wrong as a customer.

Note: It does not show that the username or password is incorrect, it only refreshes the page.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

This error appears when I log in as a regular customer to our website.
    https://snipboard.io/BSkiDJ.jpg

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 111 of the file /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/checkout-fields/class-frontend.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/checkout-fields/class-frontend.php:111
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): XTS\Modules\Checkout_Fields\Frontend->change_locale_fields(Array)
    #1 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php(1644): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get…’, Array)
    #3 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php(1671): WC_Countries->get_country_locale()
    #4 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart.php(1575): WC_Countries->get_address_fields(‘SA’, ‘shipping_’)
    #5 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-totals.php(342): WC_Cart->show_shipping()
    #6 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-totals.php(857): WC_Cart_Totals->get_shipping_from_cart()
    #7 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-totals.php(151): WC_Cart_Totals->calculate_shipping_totals()
    #8 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-totals.php(141): WC_Cart_Totals->calculate()
    #9 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart.php(1408): WC_Cart_Totals->__construct(Object(WC_Cart))
    #10 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency-prices.php(590): WC_Cart->calculate_totals()
    #11 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): WCML_Multi_Currency_Prices->recalculate_totals(Object(WC_Cart))
    #12 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #13 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #14 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-session.php(219): do_action(‘woocommerce_car…’, Object(WC_Cart))
    #15 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): WC_Cart_Session->get_cart_from_session(”)
    #16 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #17 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #18 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-settings.php(665): do_action(‘wp_loaded’)
    #19 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-config.php(88): require_once(‘/home1/btlimxmy…’)
    #20 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home1/btlimxmy…’)
    #21 /home1/btlimxmy/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require(‘/home1/btlimxmy…’)
    #22 {main}
    thrown

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

I discovered the error.
    The error exists in the WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency Plugin (WPML). https://snipboard.io/FhK13u.jpg
    After activating everything that enters the user’s page, the website is disabled.
    I don’t know how to fix this problem.
    Please help to solve this problem.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

The My Account page is refreshed without any problems, but when logging in from a mobile phone or incognito browser, the same error appears.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

I have a problem that needs to be solved urgently!

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

I don’t know why there is such a delay in responding.
    The problem has been resolved.
    Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

So what was the problem?

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

In the emails sent to, the problem was mentioned in the ajax.php file and wp-login.php.
    The site was completely disabled, and when I spoke with the Bluehost support team, they told me that there was a problem with the WordPress settings.
    I asked him what was the reason, for avoiding this error in the future, but he did not explain what caused this error to appear.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, understood.

The topic can be closed?

Kind Regards

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Yes, can be close the topic.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘This theme failed to load properly and was paused within the admin backend.’ is closed to new replies.