Home Forums Basel support forum thumbnail carousel conflict with redux framework

thumbnail carousel conflict with redux framework

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kriss
    Participant

Hi, in product detail page, i have about 6 or 8 product thumbnail pictures. I need to show only 3 or 4 image with carousel / arrow up and down. I see it is possible in your demo, but when trying it, i found that it will only work if i disable redux framework. Any idea?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue again.

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Best Regards

Kriss
    Participant

Yes, I already disabled all other plugin, then enable one by one. It won’t work if i enable redux framework. Any idea?

Hello,

You need to disable plugins not related to the theme. Please disable and send your site admin access and page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

Kriss
    Participant

yes, non related plugin were disabled

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you didn’t disable all plugins that are not related to our theme yet.

Kriss
    Participant

I did disable all plugins during the test. Now, I only enable woocommerce and redux. If redux disable, then we can see the carousel. Anything else I need to do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also, please, update the theme to the latest version and switch to parent theme.

Thank you in advance.

Kriss
    Participant

Hi, its Basel 4.2.1 now, still the same problem
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It doesn’t work correctly because of your custom CSS code added http://prntscr.com/kf5ao7

Kriss
    Participant

Thank you very much….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘thumbnail carousel conflict with redux framework’ is closed to new replies.