Home Forums Basel support forum Thumbnail issue on WC mails

Thumbnail issue on WC mails

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

I mean that it happen also with the WooCommerce emails templates.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Giulio
    Participant

Sorry, but I can’t provide you an admin access to our web site. To answer to your question: the issue isn’t related to the plugins. It happen only when I use your lazy load. When I use a WP-Rocket Lazy Load the WooCommerce thumbnails works without any issue.

I already pasted the source code of the email where is evident that the issue is in the Basel lazy load. Please help us!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are not able to check this while we don’t have access to your website.

Giulio
    Participant

Some days ago you pasted us a snippet to fix the issue. Isn’t it more valid? We just asked to suggest us only the rows that are necessary for our issue, because we saw that the snippet have more than we asked for. Or do you need a valid access to our web site because the snippet do not work anymore?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, this issue already fixed in our theme’s core and shouldn’t appear on your website. Maybe you didn’t update the theme correctly. Anyway, we can’t check it without your website access.
    Try to reinstall the theme and check how it works without 3rd party plugins and child theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)