Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thumbnail Left On Desktop and Carousel on Tablet and Mobile Image Gallery

Thumbnail Left On Desktop and Carousel on Tablet and Mobile Image Gallery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to display my image gallery on all product pages with thumbnails positioned to the left on desktop and a carousel layout on mobile devices. However, I am unable to find an option to achieve this. Specifically, there is only an option to toggle the position of thumbnails to the bottom on mobile devices, which I do not want. I prefer not to have thumbnails on mobile and tablet devices. To address this, I have added two separate product gallery elements: one with a thumbnail-left layout, which is responsive only for desktop, and another with a carousel layout, which is responsive for tablets and mobile devices.

The issue I am facing is that by using two different gallery layouts, the product zoom feature is not functioning properly. When clicking on an image, it redirects to the image URL instead of enabling the zoom functionality.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I forgot to mention that currently, the zoom feature is operational on desktop. However, on mobile, when a user clicks on an image, it redirects to the image URL. This issue arises because the zoom feature is only functioning on one gallery layout.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smart.sharukhkhan786,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. The option that does not have responsive icon then you cannot change value on mobile devices https://prnt.sc/U72T0DzRC132 so it’s good to create 2 widgets: one for desktop and one for mobile.

2. I tested on mobile devices and the lightbox still not opening or redirecting to image urls. Please clear browser and double check.

Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)