Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thumbnails images on product page

Thumbnails images on product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ailleurs
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just installed your great theme with the lingerie Demo but i’ve got a problem with the thumbnails images on the single product page.

I would like something Like this :

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/lighting/fermentum-potenti/demo/lingerie/?opt=images_bottom

I added images to the gallery products
    I try to change the positions in theme settings>Product page>Image
    I try to change the sizes on woocommerce settings but i can’t show the thumbnails.

Have you got an idea about that ?

Another question, I create my websites on my personnal server first, before to transfer it on the client’s server. How it’s works with the licences. I have to remove domain when i transfer or it’s ok ?

Once again, Congratulations for your awesome work. The best theme that I bought on TF !!

Thanks

Jean-Philippe

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting the support.

I try to enter admin panel and check product settings, however, I cannot log in. I tried different variations of the credentials you have provided. Please check once again, and specify login and password

You can activate your license on the developer domain and then, after the transfer you can activate on the live domain, no problem.

Best Regards

Ailleurs
    Participant

Sorry about that…

I didn’t Save the new profile… You can test again with the same codes.

Hello,

I have checked the product settings as well as the theme settings. I see you use additional plugins, please deactivate theme to check the issue.

Best Regards

Ailleurs
    Participant

Hello,

That’s it ! the problem apparently came with the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin ( which is installed by default when I have activate woocommerce…)

I don’t know yet if i have to use it later but know it’s works

Thanks

Hello,

We are glad you solved the problem. If you have any questions please feel free to contact.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thumbnails images on product page’ is closed to new replies.