Home Forums WoodMart support forum Title on the image

Title on the image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

umbelivable1234
    Participant

Hi, how can I make all the image 1:1 and I don’t want to show the title on the image, but outside of the image

Hello,

Regarding selecting the Image ratio as 1:1, please read out the following Theme guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Regarding the title on the image concern, you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Products styles > there you can select your choice of style for the Products: https://snipboard.io/IzenRT.jpg

Best Regards

umbelivable1234
    Participant

Hi, I have always same problem for the images. Are not 1:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The Product Images aren’t influenced or affected by the Theme. It is controlled at the WooCommerce end through the available option that you already know under Appearance > Customize. Now, there are two ways available right now for it, i.e. either you can upload resized Images for the Products according to the standard WooCommerce Product Images size which is around 800×800 pixels or if the number of images is large enough and you don’t want to do that then a CSS solution could be tried off in this regard. If it works out for you:

.product-grid-item :is(.product-image-link,.hover-img) img {
        object-fit: contain !important;
        width: 20em !important;
        height: 20em !important;
    }

So, we have applied the above Custom CSS on your Site in this regard. Before applying the CSS, we remove the size 500 defined for the Thumbnail Images so that the CSS can work correctly, just to mention you.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)