Home Forums WoodMart support forum Title Translation – WPML String Translation

Title Translation – WPML String Translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using WPML to create multilingual versions of my website, but when I translate strings from the theme I cannot get the HTML tags to be interpreted as such.

I’m attaching two pictures, the original version (English) and the translated one (PT), using WPML String translation.
    As you can see, the PT version displays the HTML tags as text instead of applying the respective style.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually, your screens show the content, and content is not translated in Strings Translation, you need to enter the page and replace the content.

Please provide the site admin access and page URL I will check closer.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

Actually the “subtitle” of the “Section title” shows up as a string (hence in the strings translation), and not as content. All the remaining content is translating just fine, only the subtitle is creating this “bug”. But please do check, site admin credentials are bellow.

Thanks for the help!

Hello,

I have checked and I can say, all the content is translated directly in the pages by replacing the exiting text with your translation. Strings are for phrases that are not accessible in the content.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)