Home Forums WoodMart support forum Titles and texts falling of the screen

Titles and texts falling of the screen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Asperagrafica
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Developers,

I have an issue with my product titles and descriptions. Recently, they seem to be falling off the screen in places like the fly-out cart or the product descriptions. The text or name no longer properly wraps to a second line. It appears to be specifically related to the use of the LI tag in texts. You can see this, for example, in the description of the product: https://www.wrighttea.nl/product/losse-thee-in-blik-grand-palais-zwarte-thee-100gr/ or when you add this product to your shopping cart. What can I do about this?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Artem Temos.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Asperagrafica
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back with me.

I deactivated all my plugins (look at screenshot) except for:
    – Woodmart Core
    – WPBakery Page Builder
    – Maintenace mode
    – WooCommerce

My problem still persisted after this. So sadly, i don’t think it has anything to do to any plugin related conflicts.

I added administrator login details within the extra information field for you guys to login and check the website.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Asperagrafica
    Participant

Also, i have updated all my plugins and WordPress to the most recent versions.

Asperagrafica
    Participant

I just noticed that the error is also causing problems within the cart page, which makes this an urgent issue. Take a look at the screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Asperagrafica
    Participant

I created an duplicate staging website, reset the Woodmart theme settings, deactivated all plugins except for:
    – WooCommerce

And the problem still persists.

So the problem should be related to something else entirely.

Please view my original response for admin login details and earlier posts for more, additional information.

UPDATE:
    The problem seemed to have started while importing a woocommerce csv file, which didn’t cause any errors in Woocommerce at the time. Also, i tried all options within ‘Woocommerce > Status > Tools’, but the problem still persists.

Asperagrafica
    Participant

UPDATE:
    I just found out that the products that are affected by this problem are products that were updated with a CSV import file within WooCommerce. However, the products itself don’t contain false html tags and/or data which could case this problem. Please look into this.

Asperagrafica
    Participant

UPDATE:
    Its definitely caused by the product import. Only imported (and updated with the import) products are affected. I removed ALL information (text, price, etc) from this product, but the problem keeps happening when the product has been modified with CSV import option from WooCommerce. The importer seems to be adding some kind of meta data of some sorts that is causing this problem, which isn’t visibile in the frontend- and/or backend in wordpress.

Asperagrafica
    Participant

I figured it out for now. You can close this topic! 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Titles and texts falling of the screen’ is closed to new replies.