Home Forums WoodMart support forum To Bar Currency and Language switcher

To Bar Currency and Language switcher

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

First, thank you for such a great work. The theme is amazing. I’m using it on two websites after knowing how functional it is with all the options.

I’m still working on my first website, i’m trying to set the WPL Multilingual and currency switcher that are both enabled, i want the top bar to be exactly as the demo site.

I managed to add the FAQ, newsletter and contact us form the top right menu, I have added the Language switcher through WPL plugin but you only can place it on the right side.

I also tried to add the currency switcher with HTML code but it looks horrible.

Honestly, i went through the threads and all I could achieve was in the attached picture.

I appreciate if you would mind please help me make it the same so i can:

– Shifting the language switcher to the left side
    – make the currency switcher the same as the original theme with the separators
    – I also have ” Search” on top I don’t know how it got there. How can I remove the word “search”

Thank you for your kind support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issues?

Kind Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I have also noticed some errors in the product page and front page. I’m not sure if it is from the Attribute swatches (attached), when I have changed it works fine. I have attached the lit of errors i see on the page

But previously with the same attribute, it was working fine.

Thank you for your kind support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Sorry, but your site is in maintenance mode, and we can not log into the site due to some kind of login blocking https://gyazo.com/50ca50bfe9200b11fcbdbc3987c34ea2.

Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Would you mind please try again i have unlocked the IP.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

We checked again but faced the same problem.

Regards

betterend
    Participant

I have whitelist your IP, can please try again.

Thank you.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

We are trying to log in but now seems admin access data you provided is incorrect. Please check. https://gyazo.com/601d3bce97135c5853d2698fcd3a3585

Regards

betterend
    Participant

I have updated the usernam and password.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

We have tried again, seems access data was incorrect and now we cant log in for next 30 minutes. https://gyazo.com/4a581d5adb4953b3b9fd4fce02e526dc

Maybe you can turn off your maintenance mode for several minutes, so we can visually check your header settings and tell you which option you need to change.

Regards

betterend
    Participant

sure i have disabled the maintenance mode. WOuld you mind please checking.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

1. You can use default WPML shortcode [currency_switcher] to place currency switcher in top bar.
    (More info https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/)
    Insert it into the left or right top bar column respectively. Theme Settings -> Header -> Top bar https://prnt.sc/il2nuc.

Or in 2.0 version, you can also use our new Header Builder. Here you can place your switcher in any row of your header by inserting the shortcode in Text/HTML Element.

2. Remove “Search” title from search widget in Theme Settings -> Appearance -> Widgets https://prnt.sc/il2m22

Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi Thank you for your support i have solved part of the issue but i still don’t know how to manipulate the shortcode so i have the same results in the original theme.

Also i’m having all the below code on the front and product page.

Notice: Undefined index: as-shown in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: as-shown-2 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: as-shown-3 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: as-shown-4 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: as-shown-5 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: f in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: g in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: h in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: i in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php on line 573

When I edit in WPakery Page Builder

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php on line 1337

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php on line 1338

Woocommerce product data

Warning: Division by zero in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/class-wc-meta-box-product-data.php on line 171

Importing additional elemetns

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 286

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 287

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 288

Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 228

Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 250

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 252

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Importversion.php on line 254
    {“status”:”success”,”message”:”Page content was imported previously
    “}

Notice: Undefined index: alidswoo/alidswoo.php in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/update.php on line 0

I appreciate if you would mind please help me on this issue.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

betterend
    Participant

hi, you mean my cpanel?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we mean FTP access. If you don’t have it, ask for this information in your hosting providers.

betterend
    Participant

ok here you go

I noticed when you change the product/attribute/ Color cb5feb1b7314637725a2e7 and just change the first letter from capital letter to small letter ( Ex Beige to beige). The error message goes away and you can see the attribute working in the single product page as image instead of drop-down list.

Before update it was working normally as dropdown list, but it works with picture variantion instead of dropdown list in the single product page it would be great.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now we are not able to login to your Dashboard.

betterend
    Participant

please let me know what i can do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need an access to your Dashboard since we even can’t see your website because of the maintenance mode enabled.

betterend
    Participant

ok i will send you the credentials

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but when we open the login screen we see this error from your server http://prntscr.com/ildlea

betterend
    Participant

I don’t why wordfence keep blocking you, i have whitelist your IP, I appreciate if you can try again please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I’m out of the office now and my IP is changed. Will check tomorrow morning and write you about the result.

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Kindly have you had the chance to check out the website.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, for delay. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_filter( 'woodmart_swatches_on_grid_right_order', '__return_false');

Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

No worries thank you for your replay i have added the snipet the as below is there any difference where you add it?

<?php

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘woodmart_child_enqueue_styles’, 1000 );

add_filter( ‘woodmart_swatches_on_grid_right_order’, ‘__return_false’);

Thank you

betterend
    Participant

Hi it is working. Thank you a lot for your kind support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)