Home Forums WoodMart support forum to make connetion between the theme woodmart and the database

to make connetion between the theme woodmart and the database

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chaouki
    Participant

Hi,Tthere is the following error message that appears when I type the domain name of my site in order to make the connection between the theme woodmart worpress and the database could you please help me? I already made the transfer with Filezilla and all the transfers were successful. Thanks for your help : see in prevate content…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, try to reinstall our theme since some files are missed. Also, be sure that you have the latest version of the WoodMart core plugin. Then, disable external plugins and send us your admin access.

Kind Regards

chaouki
    Participant

Hi,

But i have just installed your theme, so the latested version and it doesn’ work, I give you ma admin codes from OVH in the private content if you can rsolve this probleme, because when I tried with an other theme it works well. Thank you for your answer.

chaouki
    Participant

Finally I found a web developer who will help me, thank you for ignoring my message.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t ignore your message and wrote you the solution. Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘to make connetion between the theme woodmart and the database’ is closed to new replies.