Home Forums Basel support forum Toggle function for categories widget dont work propertly

Toggle function for categories widget dont work propertly

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

miquirob
    Participant

Hi all

I hope you be fine, we have an issue in our site https://www.panu.cl/, in this issue happen when you do more than one click to the category widget on the category pages, the toggle funtion only work once and later the toggle funtion dont work any more, we deactivate all pluging and test it again and the same happen, attach in this post a GIF with the example, this happen on the categories pages, example:
    https://www.panu.cl/categoria-producto/perros/

We suspect thats maybe happen by a bug on the theme

Please your kindly help to solve this issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I have checked the category page and I do not see the problem: https://gyazo.com/a87ddc2d19098301c2cd3f3d2d801e29

Please clarify the issue.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

Thanks for your kindly help, this issue happen when you click on the text “Gatos” or “perros” and happen on second click

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin
    If you use the child theme, switch to the parent theme and check how it works.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

Hi Elise

I hope you be fine, thanks for your kindly help, we did this suggested test and the issue still happen, to do this test we create a test environment, so if you need to connect to review and do any test please communicate with us to do a live test, because is a local installation, please can you propose any date to do this, to coordinate, thanks and regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

Hello Elise

I hope you be fine, we enable a similar site in a test environment, only for solve this issue, please you can connect where ever you want and do what ever to solve this issue, after is solved we replicate this procedure to the production site that is exact the same instalation, in private zone the url and credential to access, please let me know any information if needed

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay.

Please delete the previous version of the parent theme via FTP or Cpanel file manager: https://gyazo.com/7f1073af2452a58e16f3d41bac5398a2

Check then the parent theme to be of the recent version that is 5.6.1 if it is under, try to update.

And update the Woocommerce plugin. Alternatively, you can provide the FTP access or CPanel, I will be able to do that.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

Hi I Hope you be fine, please be free to access to the test environment using the credential below on the private section, please document step by step all this to reproduce it later on the productive environment, the site is on the route:
    public_html/sites/panu/
    thanks and regards

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the correct login URL, wp-admin does not help.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

FYI in private all required information, please any other information let me know, this information was on the history on this conversation

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

miquirob
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thanks for your kindly help, I updated the theme and the puglins and didnt work, please help us this issue have along time open, when we try update the theme this never stop to offer update, and the original issue still happen

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay.

I have checked the site and I see you have not updated. When I try to update, I get this message: Update Failed: No topic specified.

Please upload the parent theme ZIP into Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and then update the plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)