Home Forums WoodMart support forum top bar

top bar

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, beside giving a text and icons appear in left or/and right side of the top bar, is there a way to disable left and right, make the text/icon appear in center?
    Also, is that possible to set a few sentences and it will rotate automatically?
    For example, “Free Delivery” change to “Free Gift” after 2 seconds and change back to “Free Delivery” and so on.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In our WoodMart 2.0 we will add you more control over the header and you will be able to organize the top bar as you need. It will be released in 4-6 weeks.

Unfortunately, there is no auto-rotated text feature in our theme.

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I would like to add facebook like and share button in the topbar, please advise. thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find the code for such buttons in Facebook documentation https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/share-button

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, would like to check after the top bar new updates, is there any function look like the following, please advise thanks.

1. beside giving a text and icons appear in left or/and right side of the top bar, is there a way to disable left and right, make the text/icon appear in center?
    2. Also, is that possible to set a few sentences and it will rotate automatically?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, our theme does not have this options at the moment. We will consider adding such feature in future.

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I have generated the facebook like button code. May I know where should these codes go(fb-code.png’s step2 and step3) and I would like the like button show at the left side of the top bar.
    Please advise. Thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can place the first part (right after <body> tag) in the header.php file. And the button’s code in inc/shortcodes/social.php.

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, for inc/shortcodes/social.php, is there any specific position I have to paste in as I need the button to be appear at the top right corner.
    Besides direct edit the woodmart theme php file, can this done in the code snippet?
    Please advise, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Add it before the closing tag in that element to see it after all our theme’s button https://gyazo.com/b22bc9847c0b006ea2bce7a1d53645c6

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, may i know the exactly location of the code should go, I have listed A,B, and C.

Besides direct edit the woodmart theme php file, can this done in the code snippet?
    Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can add it to location A or B.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

1. Besides direct edit the woodmart theme php file, can this done in the code snippet?

2. When update the new version of woodmart theme, will these two files’ code (header.php & social.php) go back to the original, and I need to add the facebook code again?

Please advise, thanks.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, When I delete the code in “Top Bar RIGHT text” (social-code.jpg), the facebook like button will disappear.

I want the top right bar only have the facebook like button, and remove all the social icon, newsletter, contact us, faq.

Please advise. Thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, try to create an HTML Block, use RAW HTML element and put your code there. Then, copy this block’s shortcode and put to the top bar texts area.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

1. Besides direct edit the woodmart theme php file, can this done in the code snippet?

2. When update the newer version of woodmart theme, will these two files’ code (header.php & social.php) go back to the original, and I need to add the facebook code again?

3. How to remove all the social icon, newsletter, contact us, faq at the top bar.

4. I created and pasted the HTML block, the button is half covered by the screen. (topbar-fb2.png)

Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Yes, read an instruction we posted in our previous message.

2. You can override the header.php file in the child theme.

3. Just edit your top bar text and leave it empty. The menu can be removed via Appearance -> Menus.

4. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.topbar-text .wpb_content_element {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,
    1. Override the child theme meaning override the Demo Fashion Flat’s header.php file?

2. When update the newer version of woodmart theme, the child theme’s file won’t get updated?

3. When I resize the screen to a smaller size, the facebook button will centralize automatically and the top left text will disappear. (fb-button.jpg)
    Is there a way to keep both left and right content stay put while resizing the screen size?

Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. This file is one for all demos in the theme. You just need to copy it to the child theme folder and edit it.

2. Yes, you will need to check if there are some changes in the original header.php after each update.

3. Sorry, but you can’t centralize it if you have some text in the left column.

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I din’t centralize the facebook button, it centralize automatically.
    In top bar, if I want the left text and right facebook button stay where it is across to all screen size, is it possible?

Please advise, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is possible to create such layout using our Header Builder. Find more information in our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/woodmart-header-builder/

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)