Home Forums WoodMart support forum Top bar account link redirect to account page but for different language

Top bar account link redirect to account page but for different language

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

loucas
    Participant

Hello guys.

For some reason when I click the top bar account link it redirects from any page to account page with another language. The site default language is EN, the other language is EL (Greek), no matter what, that link always looks like “my-account/?lang=el”.

I’ve looked into the theme files, searched all the settings including the woodmart theme header settings, WPML settings, so far nothing to lead to a fix on this.

Is this a known issue and can you help me please?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

In addition, please provide access to your site.

Best Regards

loucas
    Participant

I tested with the parent theme activated, the issue is still present. Please check the private section.

Hello,

Please check this manual and check the links of every menu item: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

In addition, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/

If the problem still remains, please clone the site and move to the staging platform and provide access.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

loucas
    Participant

Thanks for your help guys. I found the problem. It was a case of duplicate page in EN which had no translation connection to the page set to GR and this is why the account link in the top bar was always linking to “lang=el”.

Case closed.

Thanks again.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Top bar account link redirect to account page but for different language’ is closed to new replies.