Home Forums WoodMart support forum Top bar widgets

Top bar widgets

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

MAYZEL
    Participant

I have purchased the woo multi currency plug in. how do I get this it to the top bar like your demo site please. I have no top bar widget

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us this plugin so we can see its configuration and check how to add it to the top bar? Or provide us your admin access.

Thank you

MAYZEL
    Participant

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have added it to the sidebar but it looks a bit different. If you want to make it look like our demo use this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-currency-switcher/

MAYZEL
    Participant

The one I purchased I was advise to purchase that one from a previous advisor?

ill look into this one

MAYZEL
    Participant

This one looks ok but can you put it a little higher please? you can see the outline hanging over the bottom

MAYZEL
    Participant

Hi I have purchase the plug in you recommended as the one I had wasn’t compatible with shipping methods can you put this in the top bar and remove the other please

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please check now.

MAYZEL
    Participant

yes it looks great thank you but for some reason when you click on the GBP sign the drop down is empty until you hover?

MAYZEL
    Participant

aaaaaaaaaaa I found that if I put this in the header widget it makes them visible instead of hover 🙂 how come you don’t have a top bar widget? so we can do this

MAYZEL
    Participant

no now its showing up in the header too. the only way the currency show in the top bar without hover is when I put a widget in the head

MAYZEL
    Participant

ive managed to get it ok but it doesn’t show on phone view? it did on the other plugin you set up

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check now. The switcher should be visible on the mobile screen.

MAYZEL
    Participant

why isn’t there a top bar widget? so I can add things my self, because on your demo site it makes it look like you can do it?

MAYZEL
    Participant

it shows on mobile device but doesn’t do anything when you click it

MAYZEL
    Participant

Can you show me how to do this please as I would like to play around with different plug ins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is no widget area in the top bar and you can add your text or shortcodes there via Theme Settings -> Header -> Top bar.

Regards

MAYZEL
    Participant

great thanks where do you find the short codes on a plug in?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Information about plugins functions and shortcodes usually listed in their documentation.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)