Home Forums WoodMart support forum Topbar header design issu on wpml translated page

Topbar header design issu on wpml translated page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ghiles
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t know why but I found that the topbar header breaks when I swith languages.
    I’ll show you on the screen captures.

Can you help me to fix that please ?

PS: It even breaks on mobile and desktop view

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website and the topbar is displayed blank.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/WK6WbNs

Please add content to the topbar as in the screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

ghiles
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for this late reply. It’s because our gouvernment used to cut down internet for the whole week of bachelor’s student exams.

Anyway, as I showed you before on screen shots, we still face the same problems with this theme. I don’t even know why you couldn’t see the same version as on our point of view. And to fixe that we just refreshed the server caches one more time and we’re attaching a new screenshot of backend setting.

I hope you can help us to fixe this theme as soon as possible!

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ghiles
    Participant

New update,

I think I figured out why topbar menu brook down and I just fixed it by syncing menus translations. I think wpml plugins latest update created this issue. Before that, the site frontend was showing right.

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to solve the issue yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Topbar header design issu on wpml translated page’ is closed to new replies.