Home Forums WoodMart support forum traduction FR du panneau de "Sign in"

traduction FR du panneau de "Sign in"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sorigue
    Participant

Bonjour
    J’ai bien créer mon fichier de traduction en FR. Ca marche bien sauf pour la sidebar qui sert à se connecter : login-form-side woodmart-login-side-opened ne se traduit pas.
    Je n’arrive pas à traduire les termes. est ce que je dois les traduire ailleurs que dans le fichier traduction ?

Merci d’avance 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try Loco > Plugins > Woocoommerce and synchronize the translations.

Best Regards

sorigue
    Participant

I don’t use Loco plugin. I’ve used Poedit

Hello,

Then take the Woocommerce POT file and try to find the strings in Poedit.

Best Regards

sorigue
    Participant

I already done it. I install loco to try if i’s better. I find the terms, i translate them but nothing change on the site. I don’t unsderstand why…

sorigue
    Participant

you can see my website, the problem is the same when you do a search the result is not translate too.

Attachments:

sorigue
    Participant

Sorry, I find where it is.
    One thing more : I don’t find how translate the message : “ustomer matched zone “France” when we are in cart.

Attachments:

Hello,

Try translation via Loco Translate. This problem hardly ever caused by our theme.

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

sorigue
    Participant

I don’t find “customer matched zone “France” ” to translate it. Could you help me ?

Attachments:

Hello,

Which string do you mean? You are showing the shopping cart. You should search in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)