Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate “Addresses” in account menu

Translate “Addresses” in account menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw another topic, but no solution was given, so I am opening a new one.

I cannot find anywhere to translate the account menu link: Addresses

I am using Loco Translate, with translations being saved in loco’s translation folder, and the term Addresses is translated in Woocommerce correctly.

I looked everywhere, theme settings, all plugin and theme translations in Loco, and it seems to be correctly translated everywhere. Still, the term appears in English: Addresses.

How can I translate this link?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. You can find the necessary information on the private field.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Aizaz, thank you for the fix.

Can you share how you managed to fix the issue? I would like to understand what I was missing.

If it’s sensitive, please share the information via the private section.

Thank you,

Eduardo

Hello,

I have just synced the Woocommerce language files from the Loco translate plugin bye dit the Woocommerce language file then translate the new words added by the plugin Addresses.

Best Regards.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah ok, thank you for the fast solution.

Most Welcome !!!

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Translate “Addresses” in account menu’ is closed to new replies.