Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate different headings

Translate different headings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

laura-2671
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I would like to translate the following texts on my website:
    – Search: in the header, I would like to translate the “search for products” sentence in the mobile version
    – Search (PC): in the header, when I click on the icon for search, I’d like to translate “search for products” and “start typing to see product you are looking for”.
    – In the store page in the mobile: “show side bar” -> I’d like to translate it.
    – The title “shopping cart” and “x close” when you open the shopping cart icon.
    – In the purchase process, the information in the credit card section, which is in English and in Spanish.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,
    Laura

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)