Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate don’t work

Translate don’t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

riscanuc@gmail.com
    Participant

I added the po/mo files in /wp-content/themes/woodmart/languages
    in /wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/languages
    in /wp-content/languages

but still the theme is not translated.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

riscanuc@gmail.com
    Participant

I managed to install Loco translate and add romanian translation but few words are not translated like (My account/ Browse categories / LOGIN/REGISTER / Subscriptions)

Hello,

I cannot find Loco in the Dashboard.

Please provide full rights for the user. Make sure you translate the parent theme and synchronize the translation.

My account is the title of the page, please change it,

Please check the Theme Settings > Login Register, you will find the strings to change.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)