Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate label

Translate label

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

leds-pros
    Participant

Hello,
    Is it possible to translate in french label as “Hot”, “New”… ?
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Yes, I have Loco Translate, but it seems that even if I translate “New” the label don’t change the green label on product ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Thanks a lot. It’s done

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But there is no translation for “New” label https://gyazo.com/f830ab009355914253a38fa152cbefe8

leds-pros
    Participant

I am too bad !
    It was on bottom of page.
    Sorry.
    And is it possible to have in the footer “My account” with checkout…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean to add links to the footer? You can do this in Appearance -> Widgets.

leds-pros
    Participant

Not really links.
    Usually, I put in the footer, the same “My Account” that there is on the top.
    Is there a widget or other solution to have again in the footer.
    ( Soory if I am not very clear, my English is a little poor ).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no such kind of widgets in our theme.

leds-pros
    Participant

And not another solution to have it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it is not possible without additional code customization.

leds-pros
    Participant

Code customization…. Each time I ask you something, your answer me the same thing “CODE CUSTOMIZATION” not allowed. I am not a programmer, but I have several themes for customers and all the other supports found a solution without saying all the time “CODE CUSTOMIZATION”
    So could you please take some time and if not giving me a code, finding a solution as any other support should.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our support service dedicated to help our customers to install and use our theme and all its features. If you ask about something that was not included in our theme initially and you didn’t see it in our demo then we can’t help you since it is out of our support scope. We would be glad to help you but we don’t have a code for your request and it may require some additional programming work to achieve this. Read Envato Support Policy to understand what is included in our theme support https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy#whats-included-item-support

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Ok. I understand. Sorry to bother you…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional question about our theme.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)