Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate text on search bar “Search for products”

Translate text on search bar “Search for products”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

Hello, how do I translate this text “Search for products” ? I use poedit and I can’t find this string to translate there
    See screenshoot please…
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adsencio
    Participant

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

Is it possible without installing locotranslate? I don’t want to load the site with modules anymore

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. If you save the translation properly, you can delete the plugin.

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

michal-2673
    Participant

Hi, I would like to translate English texts from a search engine using loco translate. Unfortunately, I don’t have them in either the theme or any plugin.
    how can i do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

ticket close

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Translate text on search bar “Search for products”’ is closed to new replies.