Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate text

Translate text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ungelover
    Participant

Hi I have a website and I have managed to translate most of the page to my language. I use Loco translator. But it seems I cant translate the text “related posts”. This shows up after blog posts. Can you help me translating this? Any code or suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help! Stay safe!

Unge

Hello,

Please synchronize the translation and try again. If it does not help, It means that you have an outdated woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file. You need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

Best Regards

ungelover
    Participant

Hello

I tried doing as you said. The result was that all my earlier translations disapeard so I had to translate them again. Thats ok. But ufortunatley I still cant translate the text “related posts”.

Is there any code I can add to make it happen? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks! Stay safe!

Unge

Hello,

This string is presented. https://gyazo.com/7179db4259c063b8e7638e2a2d92e351

Seems you have deleted the translation file cause when you replace the PO file translations remain. If you are the string to translate Related posts in the sidebar, you should enter Appearance > Widgets > enter the widget title and translate.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)