Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate to Spanish

Translate to Spanish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

valerifran
    Participant

Good afternoon – I have problems with the Spanish translation of the Woodmart theme and the Decor template. I have followed all the steps of the documentation exporting the .po and .mo files and I have uploaded them as indicated in the root directory tutorial. I have generated a temporary access for you to please do a review to see what I am doing wrong that I can not get the topic to be seen in Spanish. I will greatly appreciate your support and help. Since it is essential that everything is in Spanish.
    Link temporary access.

Have a nice Day!!!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am checking the site and I see Spanish partially applied it means, perhaps the translation is not complete. In addition, delete the duplicating empty Spanish file.

Best Regards

valerifran
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. And how do I complete the translation into Spanish in full, if I have already followed all your instructions in your documentation? What else is missing? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your current language code is es_ES but the file is named woodmart-es.po. It should be woodmart-es_ES.po. Please, rename both .po and .mo files and check how it works

https://gyazo.com/ef99d70a6e52956c4b86c198954f6f3a

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)