Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate whole Template into Portuguese language

Translate whole Template into Portuguese language

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ghcest
    Participant

Hello,

The website will be focused in the Portuguese language, and I need to translate all words into my main language. I donĀ“t see any option in how to do It even with the name “Browse Categories”.

Does not make any sense leave It as this sentence is not a Portuguese word. How can we fix that?

Hello,

You need to use loco translate to translate the strings according to your need.

To translate the browse categories word you need to Go to Dashboard >> Loco translate >> Themes >> Woodmart.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/RPwWpDB

You can also watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards.

ghcest
    Participant

Hello dear,

Thanks for the reply. I understood how to do that but It will takes time to translate each sentence. Is there a way that I can upload a zip file or with other extension into the theme so It translates everything to Portuguese-BR instead of doing for each sentence.

ghcest
    Participant

Continuing,

Other detail is that in the Default language theme (English), when I try to find the categories to translate like “furniture” or other main words such as SPECIAL OFFER, I do not see through the Loco Translate plugin, these words in English to translate to my own language. How can I figure It out?

Thank you very much!

Hello,

1) Unfortunately, there is no zip file available that you upload and the whole website will be translated in Portuguese-BR.

You have to translate it manually by using the loco translate plugin.

2) Please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific areas that you want to translate to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)