Home Forums Basel support forum Translate with Loco

Translate with Loco

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

luckylukem
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I would like to translate my page with locotranslate. Although the translations appear automatically, but some plugins seem to be not translated. They are still in English. For example woocommerce and contact form 7.

thank you!

bests,

Miklos

luckylukem
    Participant

And one more question. How can I remove the whishlist and compare buttons from the sjop and product pages?

Thank you!

Miklos

Hello,

Just deactivate the plugins if you do not need them.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Thank you Elise!

I would like to translate my page with locotranslate. Although the translations appear automatically, but some plugins seem to be not translated. They are still in English. For example woocommerce and contact form 7.

And in the widget area the “recent posts” cant be translated either.

thank you!

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I know jpw to use Loco. Some texts that i mentioned above appear in Egligh, while it is translated in loco.

cheers,

Miklos

Hello,

List the phrases you cannot translate and provide your site admin access. Make sure you use the recent theme, synchronize translations.

Phrases which are related to the Woocommerce functionality should be translated in Loco > plugins > Woocommerce.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

hi,

my problem is that these are not translated:

– “shipping” on page checkout

– contact form 7 not translated at all

Thank you!

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

1. Navigate to Lococo > Plugins > woocommerce and synchronize the translations.

2. Find this phrase and translate: https://gyazo.com/bf2d9eebca2727f129438fb785d9d0f6

3. Save.

As for contact form. You need enter the contact form and translate all the sting inside the plugin http://prntscr.com/kyguym
    Or, switch you admin to the language of translation and create the form it will be in the proper language.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Thank you! It worked.

I can’t find where i can modify the pop-up window. Could you please help me?

thank you!

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Promo popup is edited in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo poupup.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I have transfered my page content to a different URL (replaced the old one). I can not edit basically anything. I cant edit the products and the pages. I have to turn off the revolution slider. If it is off, it works. Can you please help me with this?

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

I have transfered my page content to a different URL

I do not understand you. How did you do that? Do you have a backup to restore your site?

As I understand you have broken your content and there are two ways: restore from backup or recreate from scratch. In both cases, our theme could not cause the problem.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Actually it was not an easy ride, so I would not start it all over again. It could also happen again, so I would like to solve it now.

I copied the datebase and the content to the new place. Any idea? How could i clean the stored data in the slider plugin?

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Our theme has two sliders Slider Revolution and Sleder inbuilt in the theme. Which one do you mean? Where do you want to clean the data from? Enter each plugin and delete all.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

The Slider revolution. Can I add again this app if i delete it? Where can i enter the google tracking ID?

thank oyu!

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Upload and install Slider Revolution again: Upload the plugin archive from theme/inc/plugins/ via Plugin > Add new > Upload > install > activate

If you need any slider from the demo, import from theme/inc/dummy-content/choosen_demo/revslider.zip

You can add Google tracking ID via plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Thank you!

Where can I add Google tracking ID?

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Install the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/

You will find the video tutorial on the plugin page

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Dear Elise,

The Slider revolution collides with woocommerce, if both is turned on I can not edit posts, products and pages. It is very annoying can you please help me with this?

thank you!

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Make sure you have updated Woocommerce, WP Bakery Page builder and Basel.

Deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Dear Elise,

How can I totally delete slider rev? I deleted it and intalled again, but i got back the original settings. I checked the plugin disappeared from the server. But still after reinstall i got back my settings.

thank you!

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Edit the page where the slider is displayed and delete the Slider element http://prntscr.com/la8yt9

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I did as you said but the content came back again. I think my problem could be solved if the slider rev. would be deleted completely and reinstalled. But I cant delete the plugin… or i can but it gets restored somehow.

It is very annoying.

Thank you!

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Thank you! Actually I tried to download the rev slider update froppm your page, but i could not install it bic it is damaged or corrupted.

thank you!

Bests,

Miklos

Hello,

When I try to edit a page I see a blank white screen. Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

we have a running campaingn rigth now i cant activate everything for the whole day. I do not know when you will have a look at it. please deactivate them when you are there.

do you know why i cant use the rev slider update?

bests,

Miklos

I am doing it right now and It will take me at least 20 minutes to check

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

In this situation are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Translate with Loco’ is closed to new replies.