Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translated string not showing

Translated string not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, I followed your instruction installing LOCO plugin and my language translations files. However, despite strings being correctly traslated, for some of them I only see original text.

Some examples:
    – Return to shop
    – This wishlist is empty
    – Share
    – Shopping cart
    – Close
    etc…

Can you please help? Thank you and best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can find ” This wishlist is empty” in Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

In addition, you would check Theme Settings > Login/Register.

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply but it didn’t help me at all. I have already filled the translation in Theme settings > Shop > Wishlist as you can see in the file attached. This string is the one that appears in small just above the button. I can’t translate nor the button nor the big black title.

Basically: everything is correctly translated in loco file but some strings are displayed in original language. Please see some examples in accached files.

Can you help me understand what’s wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, writing info required below.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot log in to your site.

Please check the credentials.

Best Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

I send info again below

Hello,

You have assigned the wrong title to the translation file it should be like this: https://monosnap.com/file/gSf0bwaWah1ppTKxsrQWFDOXUD3Wpl
    and it is your translation: https://monosnap.com/file/xgcL5EIprMdc8LdYdtq0Y0drP6kPif.
    The correct file title should be woodmart-it_IT.po

Pelase changes the translation file.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)