Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translating quick view in woodmart

Translating quick view in woodmart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PR
    Participant

I have translated woodmart.pot to my language with poedit and it works nicely. However the quick view -button does not translate nor the contents of the quick view window (only “view details” button). I have set the site language to my own language in WP general settings, what is the next thing to do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

PR
    Participant

FYI

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We suggest you to install Loco Translate plugin to manage your PO files translations. Here is a video tutorial how to do this properly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

PR
    Participant

No, I have already correctly translated .mo & .po files, I’ll just want to update my translation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand. We need to have Loco Translate plugin installed to be able to what is wrong with PO file translations.

PR
    Participant

Can I remove the plugin after that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you will be able to remove it later.

PR
    Participant

Hi, it is installed now..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Instead of themes/woodmart/languages/woodmart-fi.po location you need to store PO files in the folder wp-content/languages/themes/. Try to move them there since we don’t have an FPT access to do this.

Regards

PR
    Participant

super, thanks – stupid me XD

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)