Home Forums WoodMart support forum translation

translation

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

siviya.bel
    Participant

Hello, I would like to ask which free translation plugin with a language switcher should I use to translate the site content? To my understanding the recommended Loco doesn’t have a language switcher and wpml is a paid plugin.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We have not tested other plugins fully, however, you can try qTranslate. I would recommend trying this on some staging site.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Thank you for getting back. I decided to start with the recommended Loco translate, however, without even starting to use it, the tabs menu on the product pages got messed up (attached). Any idea how to fix it back to normal? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue again.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Thank you, this worked.

On another note, regarding changing colour of woocommerce responses, I followed what I found on the forum, pasting the below, which worked in many of the cases, but not all. It did not work for example in cases when:

– adding products to wishlist
    – applying a wrong promo code
    – trying to complete an order without accepting the T&C
    – wrong my profile log in info
    – perhaps there are more cases which I didn’t test yet

Could you please let me know how to customise the these and remove the green/yellow responses?

Many thanks in advance

body .woocommerce-message{
    background-color: #fcf9fb;
    color:#000000;
    }
    body .woocommerce-info{
    background-color: #fcf9fb;
    color:#000000;

Hello,

Here is the code for all Woocommerce notifications and contact form and newsletter:

background-color:red;
    }
    body .woocommerce-info{
    }
    body .wpcf7-mail-sent-ok{
    }
    body div.wpcf7-validation-errors{
    }
    body .mc4wp-success,
    body .mc4wp-error{
    }

If you find more notifications, please advise. Replace “red” for color as per your needs.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

thank you, but none of my examples was fixed with this code..?

Hello,

Please add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global and clear the cache. If it does not work, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Hello again,

The examples I gave are still now working with the code- showing in the original green or yellow (adding products to wishlist, applying a wrong promo code, trying to complete an order without accepting the T&C, wrong my profile log in info, perhaps there are more cases which I didn’t test yet) so here are the access details.

I gave gathered some more questions in the meantime:

1. Terms & conditions previews window on checkout shows coding (see attachment) https://babybay.bg/checkout/

2. Shop and shop categories- product are shifted down on the page (see attachment) https://babybay.bg/product-category/бебе-момче/

3. Shop category pages- on the banner you can see the number of products in the category- I would like to remove the product count (product count on categories is already off in the settings)
    https://babybay.bg/product-category/бебе-момче/

4. I would like to replace in My Account (/my-account/) ‘Downloads’ (/my-account/downloads/ with ‘Order tracking’ (/track-order/) and have the order tracking only accessible when logged in. I have seen you usually recommend a link which shows how to edit My Account, but I am a beginner, thus I am not able to understand what to do.

5. Mobile version- although all terms are translated ‘Log in/Register’ still shows in English- I have seen the discussions and didn’t find a solution which worked for me.

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,
    Silviya

Attachments:

Hello,

#107827 and #107784 The code CSS is workable http://prntscr.com/mzsvk4

1. Terms and condition page should be created in the Default WordPress without WP bakery page builder.

2. I am checking your site and do not see the problem https://gyazo.com/7f98b76b2778f1e039e084163299a810

3. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and title and find the option “Show products count for each category”

4. You can not replace Downloads for Order Tracking. You can just remove Downloads.

5. Loco > theme > Woodmart > add the translation http://prntscr.com/mzsytr

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Thank you for getting back.

Regarding the colours, sorry I don’t understand what you mean by ‘The code CSS is workable’, can you please let me know how to change the colours for all the examples I’ve given?

4. In this case is there a way to request log in info to access Track order, even though it is not part of My Account tabs?

Many thanks

siviya.bel
    Participant

Sorry, 2 more questions:

6. Where do I translate the Compare products text?

7. Where do I edit in the Track Order, either the text or the order status names, as the automatic translations of both together don’t make sense?

thank you very much

Attachments:

Hello,

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

We suggest you to keep files in wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart-pt_PT.po folder.

This is the only way to rewrite the text as per your needs.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Hello,

I already searched in loco translate and didn’t find these texts, that’s why I asked.

6. Where do I translate the Compare products text from the screenshot?

7. Where do I edit in the Track Order text from the screenshot, either the text or the order status names, as the automatic translations of both together don’t make sense?

Additionally, I still didn’t get an answer on these questions:

4. In this case is there a way to request log in info to access Track order, even though it is not part of My Account tabs?

– messages showing in the original green or yellow (adding products to wishlist, applying a wrong promo code, trying to complete an order without accepting the T&C, wrong my profile log in info

Look forward to solutions,
    thanks

Hello,

6. Navigate to Loco > Theme > Woodmart find the string and translate.

7 Navigate to Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.

4. Your question is not clear enough. What access do you mean?

– messages showing in the original green or yellow Our theme does not influence that, perhaps there is a plugin conflict, try to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check again.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Hello,

6. Navigate to Loco > Theme > Woodmart find the string and translate (Silviya) didn’t find that particular text from the screenshot

7 Navigate to Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.(Silviya) I did find that, however it’s not allowing me to save my change

4. Your question is not clear enough. What access do you mean?(Silviya) I would like when someone opens the Track order page that My Account log info are requested, thus only logged people would have access to the page

– messages showing in the original green or yellow Our theme does not influence that, perhaps there is a plugin conflict, try to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check again. (Silviya) I have only one additional plugin, however, the problem was there before it was installed. Isn’t there another code I can insert to change these colours?

Thanks

Hello,

6. Where do I translate the Compare products text from the screenshot?

You need to synchronize the translation, if it does not help, update woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file. You need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

7. Order track is the functionality of Woocommerce it is translated in the Loco > plugins > Woocommerce

4. There is no option provided by Woocommerce.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

}
    body .woocommerce-info{
    }
    body .wpcf7-mail-sent-ok{
    }
    body div.wpcf7-validation-errors{
    }
    body .mc4wp-success,
    body .mc4wp-error{
    }

Replace “red” with the colors as per your needs.

Best Regards

siviya.bel
    Participant

Hello,

I am not sure if you are following the thread, once again:

6. I am not able to find this text at all in Loco > Theme > Woodmart to be able to translate it. Are you able to find it? Please show me where it is.

7. I know where the translation is, I found it, however it is not allowing me to SAVE any change to the woocommerce translations. What shall I do?

Colours- you’ve sent me this same code before, and as I said it changed some of the notifications but it did not change the colours of the examples I gave you. Are you able to check/ sent another code/ help somehow?

Hello,

Have you updated woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file? You need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

Seems you have forgotten to attach the screenshot for notice.

Best Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)