Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation

Translation

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Fireball
    Participant

Hi, since all update due to GDPR ( Woocommerce, Woodmart…), I have lost my translation in French. I have tried during several hours, all theme (child / parent) and all plug-in, but impossible to translate some important words with the loco translate procceed… There is certainly a mistake somewhere that I can’t solve…
    And as I use Woodmart for several French clients, it is a big problem for me….
    i.e translation of product / products on menu category header shop page
    qty / price in variable product on phone
    clear filters…
    May you help me please…
    Best Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to avoid the translation loose keep translation files in wp-content/languages/themes

Best Regards

Fireball
    Participant

It seems that the files are here. The problem is impossible to have the traduction as in attachment. Files seems translate but on the website, always in English…

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to click on “Sync” button in the Loco Translate to synchronize the translation file and try to translate your texts again.

Fireball
    Participant

Hi, I have tryed to do this and a lot of others things before ask your help.
    But now, I have lost all my French translation and so many hours of work…
    And actually, impossible to translate again…
    There is certainly something wrong in my configuration of loco translate, may be on me.
    But may you have a look please ? I feel terrible for my clients…
    Thanks a lot for your help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we just checked your translations after “Sync” and it worked well. Could you please specify a particular word that you can’t translate and we will check it?

Fireball
    Participant

Soory, I have bought your theme for sevearl clients. On which website do you go ?
    The problem is with leds-pros.fr
    Actually if I go to woodmart or woodmart child translation edit, no word appears for translation on reseach wordto translate….

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to translate parent theme only https://gyazo.com/30098ca7432521f722106f4f6939b65f

Fireball
    Participant

and do you know why I have loose my translation after update
    and how to do to not loose it again ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Be sure that you store your translations files in the folder wp-content/languages/themes as shown in our video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Fireball
    Participant

Thanks. But there are some changes / video. So, may you tell me exactly in which folder. The new display is in attachment.
    Thanks a lot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In the folder languages/themes

Fireball
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I hope that next update I will not loose my translation..
    Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Translation’ is closed to new replies.