Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation drops when removing items from Wishlist and Compare list

Translation drops when removing items from Wishlist and Compare list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bergur
    Participant

I’m translating the WoodMart theme, and it’s going well except for the “Compare list”, “Wishlist” and the “Quick view”. There’s probably more somewhere I haven’t noticed, but I have a feeling that if we fix this then we can fix it all.

The “Compare list is empty” gets translated, but every time I empty the list or remove an item, the text goes back to English. I guess it has something to do with the Ajax, because it goes back to my translated text when I reload the page.

I’m using Loco Translate like the documentation suggests. I wouldn’t mind if we could just turn off that Ajax thing if that fixes the problem.

bergur
    Participant

I should maybe add that I’ve manually changed the text for the Wishlist in the template file inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/wishlist/class-ui.php but I can’t find some of the text like “Add to cart”. So this is not a viable option for me.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The reason is that the users have the English language in the settings so Ajax comes translated into English.

https://gyazo.com/c989b03b9991ac35b4cbd7b10cec8097

Note that it’s not a problem because customers will not see such an issue, it appears only in the admin panel.

I have done a video as a customer, please check:

https://monosnap.com/file/G8mkR70KvEv7MrOlwVMuKJpMmsWBQi

Kind Regards

bergur
    Participant

Awesome, thanks a lot for the quick answer 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome!

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Translation drops when removing items from Wishlist and Compare list’ is closed to new replies.