Home Forums WoodMart support forum translation error

translation error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a problem with the translation. Even translating the text of the sidebar button in the cart “return to shop” to Portuguese “Voltar para a loja” this translation works, all the others work, but this one doesn’t, I need to find a way to solve it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please delete the translation for the child theme and translate the parent theme: https://gyazo.com/e2dca86fa04c29660d85ef3a38de9559

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

I am deeply disappointed with this, I wasted more than an hour of my day insisting on this after your guidance, I tried everything but this sentence does not translate, there is some problem with the theme.
    I really need this to be working, it’s a store, my customers have to see it in their language, I’ve given you admin access to my website, if there’s a way to translate that do it for me from there. Thank you very much in advance. I wait.

I noticed something interesting, whenever I add an item to the shopping cart, and then delete it right away from the cart sidebar, the untranslated text suddenly gets translated on this device, but if I clear the cache or close the session the error comes back once more, and once I open it in another one, the error persists. It’s not a cache error, I’ve cleaned it countless times with wp-rocket and cloudflare.

Hello,

Please disable the cache plugin for a couple of days.

Check how it works. Let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

I would like to inform everyone who reads this post that I managed to find the problem after a lot of work!
    In WP Rocket, after the update, one of the settings was automatically changed, and suddenly the problem arose, after many tests I found the problem, I will send a print in the attachment so that other people with the same problem can find the solution more easily, just leave it disabled and it will work perfectly!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. This would be very helpful for all site owners using WP Rocket.

Best Regards

It was a pleasure to contribute.

Hello,

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘translation error’ is closed to new replies.