Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation: I have read and accept the website.

Translation: I have read and accept the website.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

graficaweb
    Participant

When translating to Spanish it is displayed for a moment, then it continues loading and returns to English.

I need it in Spanish.

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

Good afternoon, the suggested changes will be made and the error continues, I attach a video.
    It shows it in Spanish for a few seconds and then changes to English again.

graficaweb
    Participant

I attach video again

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

Ok perfect, I leave you temporary data, I hope you can help me.

graficaweb
    Participant

Please also check cart page, as it is duplicating information every time it is updated.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

Thanks for your patience.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

Good morning.
    Ok you can deactivate plugins, but the ideal is to leave them working again when you finish.

graficaweb
    Participant

Good afternoon dear, I don’t know if I’m making changes, but in the (my account) section the word (Address) disappeared as seen in the attached image.

That part was fine and problem-free until Friday.
    I hope you can help me, thanks

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

Thanks for your patience.

It caused by Essential Addons for Elementor plugin, I disabled it and it worked again.

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

On the payment page the terms and conditions text keeps changing from Spanish to English.

That’s the main thing I need to figure out.

I hope you can help me.
    thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

I answered in the previous.

It caused by Essential Addons for Elementor plugin, I disabled it and it worked again.

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

Good morning, please check again, the plugin is disabled and the translation continues to change only from Spanish to English.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi graficaweb,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

It caused by Elementor Pro plugin, I disabled it and it worked again. You can disable it or translate it https://prnt.sc/mebq9lyZZPcc

Regards,

graficaweb
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help and patience.
    Problem solved

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)