Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation issues

Translation issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

michael.david
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve got some translation issues. All my files are translated correctly but some field are still in English. I can’t find the error.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi michael.david,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the strings untranslated to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

michael.david
    Participant

There are several translation issues. I made some screenshots. The Problem is, that all the translations are correct added.

Some of the translations are working – others don’t.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi michael.david,

Thanks for details.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

michael.david
    Participant

Thanks vor your reply.

ive already done this. I deleted the old files and downloaded the new ones but the strings won’t change.

michael.david
    Participant

I already discovered that if im clicking on elements in my shop – for example the “Woodmart Ajax Product Tabs” – and im changing the tabs by clicking on it – the product tabs is loading other products and after its loaded the translation is correct. But if im reload the page – the translation is back to English. If im again clicking on another tab and the Ajax loads the products, the translation is German again.

Same at the Cart. If im changing the Delivery option – the translation is suddenly in German.

I changed the theme to a standard theme and the translation works perfect.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi michael.david,

Would you mind if I install Loco Translate plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)