Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation Issues

Translation Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Andrei P.
    Participant

Hi,

I have a couple of issues with the content created dynamic by the WPML. To be more precise, it breaks the entire design into pieces.

Some screenshots:

The products numbers don’t match with one exception being the OnePlus category. Also, the logos are not displayed. I haven’t yet tried to translate the front page as it is the one with the most content and most design.

Hello,

Please read and follow the instruction on how to translate the header https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

If the number of products is not the same in the initial category and in the translated, it means you have not translated all the products. The translated category would show only the products which are translated.

Best Regards

Andrei P.
    Participant

Managed to fix the issue with the header with a few tweaks however, I still have the issue with the shopping page.

Also, the main problem: How do I get rid of the uncategorized category from the banner. As you can see, on the french version everything is fine however for the NL version, it appears.

Hello,

Please provide your site URL I will provide custom CSS. If your site is under maintenance, please provide your site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Andrei P.
    Participant

Here is the url

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woodmart-product-categories .cat-item-231{
    	display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Andrei P.
    Participant

Thanks, the code did wonders.

One more thing however, also in the translations none of the icons for categories & subcategories are displayed and I can’t find the reason what is causing it.

Also, thanks for the help provided so far.

Hello,

Please enter each translated category and insert the icons. The reason is that you have not configured the correct translation of the Media. Refer to the plugin documentation or plugin support on this issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)