Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation not working properly

Translation not working properly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

duman
    Participant

Hey,
    I’m know trying to translate the woodmart theme in several ways. But no one is working.
    It’s translating the most of the string but not all. For example at the wishlist:

‘You don’t have any products in the wishlist yet. You will find a lot of interesting products on our “Shop” page.’

You can’t find this piece with Loco Translate.. not in Woodmart Theme and not in Woocommerce. I tried to locate it in this folder
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/wishlist/class-ui.php but all I could find out is this piece of code:
    wp_kses( $wishlist_empty_text, woodmart_get_allowed_html() );

I would be really thankful if you can help me with this as soon as possible. Your theme and support is amazing by the way.

Have a nice day

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

If you want to change these lines ‘You don’t have any products in the wishlist yet. You will find a lot of interesting products on our “Shop” page.’.

You do not need to translate these lines with loco translate. Because you can directly change those lines from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Wishlist >> Empty wishlist text.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/8bGFq4B

Best Regards.

duman
    Participant

Thanks that helped me. Now how can i translate the Header. There’s just a description with WPML not with Loco Translate. And how can i translate the Shopping Cart widget?

Most Welcome,

To translate the header with WPML you can follow the below documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

Kindly share the screenshot for Shopping Cart widget which you want to translate. So I can guide you accordingly.

Best Regards.

duman
    Participant

Here is the Screenshot. I want to replace all english terms.. And the Cookie “Accept” button

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

duman
    Participant

The search view is also not translated, how can i do this?

Hello,

I have checked your site and found that it is your site cache issue because everything is translated in the Loco translate plugin but not showing on the frontend. Please remove the site and server cache and disable the cache plugins, I am sure your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

duman
    Participant

Hey it’s not the caching.. i removed the cache a few times

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Actually, you have not selected the correct language from Settings >> General >> Site Language. I have selected the language now all the translation is working fine. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

If you want to change any word or translation, you can change it from the link below:
    https://liyana-store.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fthemes%2Fwoodmart-de_DE.po&bundle=woodmart&domain=woodmart&page=loco-theme&action=file-edit

Best Regards.

duman
    Participant

Thanks for your help. You are amazing. Have a nice weekend 😀

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Translation not working properly’ is closed to new replies.