Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation problem, WPML plugin

Translation problem, WPML plugin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

irenkarter
    Participant

Hello.
    Please, I really need your help.

This is the second time I’m making a store on the Woodmart theme and using the WPML plugin for translation.
    And again there is a problem with the translation of Layouts.
    Pages, posts, plugins, elements from Woodmart – everything is perfectly translated.
    But when translating Layouts, the translation seems to be trying to load, but will not be published. The screenshots show what it looks like.

I tried to make translations using both the advanced editor and the classic editor. I deleted Layouts, created Layouts again and tried to translate again.
    Nothing helps.

In private content, login and password for the site
    Please, I really need help with this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Layouts

The WPML plugin translates Layouts the same way as pages or post. Please check the WPML settings and enable translation of layouts there.

Please refer to this article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-make-woodmart-multilingual-with-wpml/

2. Issues

Define the product in the Select preview product for builder field from Theme Settings > Single product and then recheck the issue.

Regards,

irenkarter
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.

I understand that the WPML plugin translates layouts in the same way as pages or posts. Everything is fine with pages and messages. But, unfortunately, it does not translate the layouts so that I do not do it. Layout translation is enabled in the WPML settings. I am adding a screenshot.

Please go to the site admin, to “layouts”, to “Single product” and you will see that the translation is not loading.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

irenkarter
    Participant

Yes, sure. Deactivate.
    There is a copy of the site.
    Thank you very much for your help.

I have regular orders that I would like to make using your theme and WPML.
    I really want to solve the problem with the layouts.

irenkarter
    Participant

If you need access to files on the hosting, I will be happy to provide you with a login and password.

irenkarter
    Participant

Today I tried to delete the “Single product layout” and create a new one. But I discovered that it does not apply to single products.
    Unfortunately, I completely stopped understanding what was happening.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

Admin credential is incorrect, please check again https://prnt.sc/yRseZLhKh9UM

Regards,

irenkarter
    Participant

I made a copy of the site on a subdomain.
    Access in private messages.
    Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

I checked RU translation and it displayed well https://prnt.sc/BhLYe7LAH5QH

Regarding error message, currently there is no publish products https://prnt.sc/wiLk17z-XnJC in US, which is default language. Please add product and define the product in the Select preview product for builder field from Theme Settings > Single product and then recheck the issue.

Regards,

irenkarter
    Participant

No, it is not displayed. This type of product is from a theme and not from the “Single product” layout.
    I created a “Single product” layout and it was not displayed in the Russian and English versions. And if you carefully looked at what the “Single product” layout looks like, you would see that it is not on the site.

Sorry, but the correspondence has been going on for a week now and I still haven’t received any help.
    Fortunately, I figured it out myself.
    But I will know for the future that I will not be able to prove to the support here that there is a problem.

The problem was the responsiveness of the WoodMart theme or WPML plugin to Redis.
    To fix the problem you had to:
    1. Disable the Redis plugin on the site (but this is not enough).
    2. Be sure to remove the Redis code from wp-config.php

Perhaps in the future this will help someone with the same problem.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

irenkarter
    Participant

Unfortunately, the problem with the layout remains.

Screenshot 1 shows that a layout for “Single product layout” has been created for all products.

Screenshot 2 shows what the single product layout that is needed in the store looks like:
    1. Indentation on the left and right.
    2. Design “People watching this product now!”.
    3. Block of viewed products below.
    4. The product category is displayed.

Screenshot 3 shows how the product actually looks on the website.
    That is, not according to the layout.
    How to make the layout appear on the site?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello irenkarter,

Thanks for your patience.

I am currently cannot access your site due to the cache https://prnt.sc/JFhogegPXWkA

Please double check then I can take a look your issue.

Regards,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)