Home Forums Basel support forum TRANSLATION PROBLEMS

TRANSLATION PROBLEMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sedlar.robert
    Participant

Hi XTEMOS,

First of all congrats on a great theme, love working with it so far. I have a problem with basic translations. I am using Loco translate plugin and everything is installed and active and all words that we need to translate are all done in the Loco plugin but the translated words won’t show on the site. Please help with this. I am sure that it is some stupid problem with easy solution but I don’t have any more time to search for it myself because site should be live by October 1st. There is an access to the site provided in Private content box. Thx, Robert

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme.

Yes, we see some problem on your web-site with translations but can’t identify what is it caused by. Could you please try to move your translations files for Basel theme to languages/themes/basel-hr.po. There is such option when you start creating a translation with Loco Translate. We tried to do it ourselves but got “Internal server error”.

Regards

sedlar.robert
    Participant

Thx for suggestion 🙂 it worked. Kindest regards, Robert

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)