Home Forums WoodMart support forum Transparent notifications

Transparent notifications

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Rainhard
    Participant

Help us understand why the notification area is transparent on our home page. I’ll show you where.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. You can change the background of the warnings from Theme Settings >> Styles and Colors >> Notices.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/cXtSDrk

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

yes, but we have color and his don’t work

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. Please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wpcf7-response-output {
    background: red;
    }

You can set the color according to your needs.

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

Yes, but now it is displayed constantly.

Hello,

I have visited your website and it seems that the text is not coming on the notice. Please check the functionality by activating some default WordPress theme because the notice is coming from contact form7.

If it works with the default WordPress theme then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

We are not quite clear about what we are talking about, today by the way there was an update of the cf7 plugin, perhaps it is related to this? Login details below

Rainhard
    Participant

Do you have any ideas how to fix this?

Rainhard
    Participant

We go to backup…

Rainhard
    Participant

Help please

Rainhard
    Participant

I show problem in video

Hello,

I watched the video you attached and logged into your website. It seems that you are using too many plugins for contact form on your website and added the fields using the plugin in the form that you have added on the main page. Please create a simple contact form using only the CF7 plugin. Then clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/bm7gYB8

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and tell us we will troubleshoots with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

1 plugin is integrate forms and Bitrix24 CRM
    2 plugin phone mask for field Phone
    If disable it problem not go out…..

Rainhard
    Participant

in Private Content simple form

Hello,

It seems that you have made customization to the theme files that’s why the JS is not loading correctly.

There is no issue with our default latest theme and it’s working absolutely fine.

You can check our deployment site in the following link:
    http://hubdatasolutions.com/pearl/woodmart/contact-us/

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

After your intervention the site began to work crookedly, the entire site went, crooked displayed. Did you manage to figure out which plugin is interfering? Custom CSS was used only in your parameters, if it was removed there were no other amendments on our side.

Rainhard
    Participant

Returned child theme everything was in its place, but what exactly could we change? Child theme is yours, and we haven’t changed anything much in it.

Rainhard
    Participant

What should I do in this situation? Help us figure out who, if not you, we will contact? Do you need to pay extra? We already bought from you, separately support and 4 more templates for our sites.

Rainhard
    Participant

Can I somehow apply the child settings to your standard theme without losing information? And make it work?

Hello,

I have changed the background color of the contact form7 notice to green. I have added the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wpcf7-response-output {
    background: green !important;
    }

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/BTfFBjw

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

Yes, this is understandable, but it is always there, even if we did not fill out the feedback form, it is wrong.

Rainhard
    Participant

Rainhard
    Participant

We are running with you in the same place, there is a problem related to your child theme, we did not change anything in it, just configured the site to fit your needs. I want to solve this problem. You re-write about the color of this panel, but it does not work correctly.

Rainhard
    Participant

If add this class https://yadi.sk/i/BxhDieOg3_iRbw all work fine, but only if added
    .wpcf7-response-output {
    background: #color !important;
    }

Why not work color from theme settings?

Rainhard
    Participant

I rolled back the CF7 plugin from version 5.2.0 to version 5.1.9 and everything worked fine…
    Apparently the problem is with the CF7 plugin. Any ideas?

Rainhard
    Participant

Hello,

Sometimes theme settings don’t work because of a third party plugin conflict. That’s why I provided you with CSS to change the background.

I have noticed the problem is with the latest version of the contact form7 plugin with our theme. You can keep the old version of the Contact form7 plugin or can add the CSS I provided you if you want to use the latest version.

And we will fix the issue in our near coming update of the theme.

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

Its good news.

Next question: Tell me how to make a popup when you click on a banner? Now we have a separate banner, and a button at the bottom that calls it. You can do something to remove the button leave only the banner, thank you.

Hello,

Thank you So Much for understanding.

Popup is only visible when you add the popup element and click the button will open the popup.You can use the Popup element and add content to it according to your needs.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Njq1pQD

Best Regards.

Rainhard
    Participant

Can be can be as the do button in the form of images? I’m interested in what class it needs to add to make it work as a popup.

Thank you for your support!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Transparent notifications’ is closed to new replies.