Home Forums WoodMart support forum Triple problem with featured image

Triple problem with featured image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, I have updated theme and wordpress but I have still this 3 problems:

Problem A
    1. the webshop shows variants as single products in the archive, so when I select a product (like Glasset in color pink) I go to the page with this product and the variant and (only) size preselected
    2. as the page opens I see the main featured image instead, which after 1-2 seconds is overlapped by the correct pink color
    3. at page load the pink color should be the first visible image

Problem B
    1. going to step 2 (above) when pink product image is overlapping featured image the featured image disappears (should go down as 2nd image of this page)
    2. same if I am coming to this page without selection (p.e. on top right using the arrows <>) I see all 3 featured images, but as soon I click a color the 1st featured image is no more visible

Problem C
    Hover problem: If I coose 11×11 and pink, but after that I click on ‘clear selections’ I see again the 1st featured image, BUT when I hover I am zooming on pink image

Hello,

Problem A.

If you have enabled to show the variation as a separate product, you get to a separate page, when you select the variation, please check the Theme Settings > Shop > Variable product.

2 and 3 please provide the product URL and screens.

As I see Problems 2 and 3 are the containing of the Problem 1.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site will be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi,

yes the separate product as variable product is activated as you can see with all the models and colors in the shop archive page. I tried to change AJAX variation threshold from 50 to max and to 1, but this did not change nothing.

for 2 and 3 you have access

Hello,

Could you kindly check the site admin access?

I cannot log in.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Did you accept google terms as I told you?
    It’s a hidden login

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, I did that and still cannot log in.

Please double-check.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

I’ve checked the logs
    reCAPTCHA Notice Failed Validation
    please check the field and wait 1-2 seconds

I’ve also removed the ban (you did it 3 times)

Hello,

Still the same. Please double check.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, i’ve tried your credentials on another system and they work fine. Or you did not click on text or you r System is classified as risky for Google. I have disabled recaptcha now

Hello,

We have double-checked, Problem A: this is the way variations work, unfortunately, it is not possible to make it work different way.

Problem B: could you provide more details on the problem – video screens and step-by-step actions, we are checking now it works correctly. The variation with pink color has two images: https://monosnap.com/file/YHErSEU2Isw7mtsj7zNvM9a4w9R9VV and they are shown in the single product: https://monosnap.com/file/51WS0mcjferLihXo0yVhPnyo1MEDVp

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi Elise, sorry for the long time. Now I made a video where you can see all 3 problems.

p.s. as I have many issues with the variants as products I probably will remove this feature for some products, but not for this shown Glasset. We are trying to show some as variants and some not. But seems that theme presets do not work properly for that. (I have another ticket open)

Hello,

As per your video, we see you have enabled Show single variation and we you visit the product page, JS shows the proper variation, and you see the main image changes for the proper one, this is the way it works, and cannot be changed, unfortunately.

In addition, you show a problem with the Main image click action when you select zoom, please apply patch 500691: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, it’s a pity that there is no possibility to change this strange behaviour that non woocommerce website do not have.

Thank you for patch, at least one of all my problems with the theme has a solution

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Triple problem with featured image’ is closed to new replies.