Home Forums WoodMart support forum Trouble together with YITH Plugin

Trouble together with YITH Plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Frieda
    Participant

Hi all,

i am using the YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together plugin. This shows me an additional item onto the shop side under the “to the shopping cart” button. See screenshot attached. The additional item are a variabel product (Beanie hat). With the help of the YITH PopUp i have the possibility to choose the color when i push onto the beanie hat with the mouse. After the click the pop up opens but i have no possibility to select the color.
    I already had contact with the YITH developer and they notice that this miss-function comes from the Woodmart Theme because we change the Them to a nother one.

I have a great conversation with the developer guy from YITH wich i will forward to you but not in this open topic… Also i can send you some more videos or similar but also when possible not in the open forum. Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Frieda.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can provide all the information into the Private content block that is below the message area. This area is confidential and accessible for the team. Please provide all the additional information there. You provided access to the front end and we may need access to the admin area with admin rights. Please include the credentials.

Meanwhile please disable all the WoodMart functionality for the swatches, make the variable product page by default: with the drop-down attributes as they are in the Storefront theme.
    Then try to deactivate AJAX add to cart functionality in the Theme Settings > Single Product > Add to cart options.

In addition, please deactivate all the plugins excepting those that relate to the theme and this plugin:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Switch to the parent theme if you use the child them and check the issue.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem. If the problem remains, provide all the information together with the access.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site or clone the site and move to a testing domain not to touch the live site while we investigate.

Best Regards

Frieda
    Participant

Hi, thank you very much for you support. I try to help by myself with your recommendation but i have no success…In the Private Area i put the login to my staging side where you can do what you want….

Hello,

Thank you for the provided information. I have submitted the issue to our developers, we will get back to you very soon.

Happy New Year!

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you kindly get in touch with the plugin support and find out if there is any trigger allows us to initiate our swatches?

Best Regards

Frieda
    Participant

See attached the answer:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom JS > On document ready:

jQuery(document).on('yith_wfbt_form_updated', function() {
    	jQuery(document).trigger('wdQuickViewOpen');
    });

Best Regards

Frieda
    Participant

Hi, i add the code but without success? It will be the same situation as before….?! On the private content i add the link to the staging side product where i tested it…

Hello,

We used the trigger that was provided the plugin support.

This is our trigger: jQuery(document).trigger('wdQuickViewOpen');

Please contact the plugin and find out why their trigger does not work.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)