Home Forums Basel support forum Trouble translating theme

Trouble translating theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

parnyberg
    Participant

Hi!

I’m translating the Basel theme to swedish but some things doesnt seem te be translated. My woocommerce install is in swedish so i guess the parts left in english is from your theme. My temp site is installed here:

http://norrlandsfarg.se/wp/

There is “read more” under the latest posts and there is “Showing all 7 results” in the shop part. For example.

I´ve translated most of the front end stuff with Poedit and i have put both the .po and .mo files in both wp-content/languages/themes and in wp-content/themes/basel/ since i did not got it to work. The files are named basel-sv_SV.mo and basel-sv_SV.po

I also put a
    define (‘WPLANG’, ‘sv_SV’);
    in the wp-config.php file. I read it somewhere.

What am I doing wrong? Please give me some help.
    /pelle

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme and creating a topic here.

It is possible that you have some outdated POT files for WooCommerce translation. Because “Showing all results” comes with the plugin and not from the theme. Also “Read more” on the home page seems to be Visual Composer issue, since you are using “Posts masonry grid” element that doesn’t related to our theme.

Anyway if you can’t translate any word from our theme please provide your admin access we will take a closer look at the problem.

parnyberg
    Participant

Thank you! I found it, it works now.
    /pelle

joeyg
    Participant

Hello i have the problem that the front end woocommerce items are stay i english. Where and how can i translate it to dutch?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have problems with WooCommerce translations you should contact plugin’s developers. Since it is not theme issue we can’t help you because it is out of our support scope.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)