Home Forums WoodMart support forum Troubles after transferring Woodmart website to a new domain

Troubles after transferring Woodmart website to a new domain

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

seod
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve bought Woodmart theme and started to develop a new website at temporary domain n.ss[mydomain]s.com (using subdomain n). Now i’ve finished the development and transfered website (using All Import plug-in you recommended) to main domain ss[mydomain]s.com (without subdomain). And after that I started to catch some bugs:

1) bug is showing after I click the item to add to cart (see screenshot1)
    2) bug is showing when I click to add the item to wishlist (see screenshot1)
    3) after adding the item to cart, the text “Product added!” is showing in a wrong place

Those bugs are now showing up at temporary subdomain, that I was using during the development.
    Additionally, I didn’t edit the js and css codes after the transfering website.

Any suggests what how to fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, follow our migration guide and update the theme to the latest version https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/3-x-4-0-migration-guide/

Thank you in advance

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)