Home Forums WoodMart support forum Turn cart widget from black to white without CSS

Turn cart widget from black to white without CSS

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Dear support team,

I imported your food demo.

My cart widget on the side has a black color scheme. Please see the screenshot.
    My goal: I want to have a light white color scheme. How do I achieve this WITHOUT custom CSS?

Hello,

Most likely you have enabled the dark mode in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors.

Alternatively, I can provide custom CSS. Please advise.

Best Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Thank you for your response. Dark mode is NOT enabled.
    There must be some issue with the color variables. Please see the screenshot attached.
    The cart widget has the class “wd-side-hidden”.
    background-color: var(--bgcolor-white)
    This color variable (“bgcolor-white”) has as a value a black color. Where can I change the value for this color variable? I don’t know where this comes from.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wd-side-hidden.wd-opened {
    	background-color: white;
    }

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

thank you, but this doesn’t answer my question. Please investigate this issue further and please assist me.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Please see the login link attached.
    Thank you very much for your support.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hello,

I deactivated unnecessary plugins and the issue persists.
    I kindly ask you to investigate the issue.
    Thank you very much.

Hello,

Ok, but now the given login URL is not working anymore. PLease share the new URL or send me the WP admin login details so I will access the site easily and check the issue.

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Please see the login link attached.

Hello,

This dark mode is enabled from Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Settings >> you have enabled this: https://ibb.co/NrcxfFC

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Thank you very much. The option must have already been active after importing your demo website. I didn’t expect the option to change the dark mode of the side cart to be in the “Header” section. Thank you for clarifying. šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Turn cart widget from black to white without CSS’ is closed to new replies.