Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two "Add to Wishlist" displayed on Product Page | Slow Ajax functionality

Two "Add to Wishlist" displayed on Product Page | Slow Ajax functionality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lezdotechmed
    Participant

Hi there,

1. Product page displaying 2 “Add to wishlist” button. How to disable one?
    2. Ajax search functionality working very slowly. Also following Ajax functions takes more time to load – “Quick view, Add to cart, Cart Page & Check-Out Page”. How to speed up all those functions?

Hello,

1) If those “Add to wishlist” button displayed in the header of product page then you need to edit that specific header used for your product page, from WoodMart >> Header Builder and simply remove one of the “Wishlist” elements and then save the changes.

2) As you said that ajax functionality is working slowly. Might be due to large content and a lot of plugins the website speed suffers. Try disabling the extra third party plugins and then check the speed.

Best Regards.

lezdotechmed
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

1) Add to wishlist displayed below the Add to cart button on the Product page.

2) Yes, we are using multiple plugins as the site requires. But this Ajax functionality is slow from the begining when we have not installed many plugins earlier. Is there any alternative solution for this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I inspect your site and it seems you also using some third party plugin for wishlist. That’s why two wishlist shown. One from that plugin and the other is from the default theme functionality.

You can simply disabled that third party plugin, so the only one wishlist will be shown.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/NtevfQm

I have test your site and your ajax functionality is slow a little bit. In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks.

Best Regards.

lezdotechmed
    Participant

Add to wishlist issue is fixed, thanks.

I’ve achieved current Ajax function loading speed after using WP Rocket. But still, I can’t achieve the good site speed (Takes 10 secs to load). Please suggest some other techniques to improve my website speed. Currently I’m using a shared hosting plan. Is it powerful enough to run this website? Does switching the hosting environment helpful?

Most Welcome,

I’m glad your first issue is resolved.

I already suggest you the major techniques to improve the site speed. Yes, sometimes due to hosting server the website speed suffers. Also In your case might be your hosting server is slower. You can also try “Bluehost” if you want to switch your hosting. They provide good services and their hosting plans are quite reasonable.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)