Home Forums WoodMart support forum two cases – Revolution Slider and page update

two cases – Revolution Slider and page update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

formarketing
    Participant

Hi, I have two issues regarding errors on my client’s page.

1. When I try to save changes on the revolution slider, I get an ajax error and don’t let me save the changes
    2. when I try to save changes on individual pages, after clicking the “update” button takes me to the “posts” tab without saving changes.

Best regards

Hello,

1. Please check the issue on any default theme to know if our theme causes the problem.

2. You did not deactivate and delete CMB2 and Redux Framework plugins which are no more needed. I have deactivated theme and problem has been solved, please check.

Best Regards

formarketing
    Participant

Hi,

1. Have you ever reported such a problem?
    2. Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved. Please try to save changes to the “kontakt” page

Best Regards

Hello,

As for the Slider Revolution AJAX error, yes, we face the problem from time to time. In most cases, this error was caused by the server configuration. Some permissions issue on the server since it doesn’t allow AJAX request. Please contact your host support on this issue as our theme does not influence or cause the problem.

As for the Contact page. I have deleted all the rows and columns which contain WP Bakery Google map and the page is saved correctly. We need more time for investigation of the reason. I am checking the same on our side it works correctly even with the Google map. While we are looking for the reason, please check and make sure that the address code inside the element is correct.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)