Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two doubts

Two doubts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ghcest
    Participant

Hi,

Please, help me with the 2 doubts below:

1- In my website, It shows up a Category entitled “No Categorias” which means the product I did not listed in the other categories, they will be in this sector. How can I change It´s name?
    It appears on the left side of the filters from Categories. How can I solve this problem?

2- How can I leave with only 6 categories as described at the Demo Template like here:

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/product-category/furniture/

You see other 6 categories with it´s mini logo listed too. How can I change this part?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ghcest
    Participant

Ok,

So these are the pictures I am talking about:

1 – This category called “No Categories” looks like come by default (maybe because If I don´t tag a product in a specific area, the product is listed to this general category). My question is: How can I change the name or even deleting this default category?

2- I want to leave with only 6 Categories listed on this part. How can I change instead of ALL the categories listed on this part?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You should be able to find and rename it in Products -> Categories.

2. Exclude all categories that you don’t want to show there in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sidebar & Page title.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)