Home Forums Basel support forum Two problems in product display cannot be solved

Two problems in product display cannot be solved

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

yewenbin
    Participant

The product link is as follows, there are two problems, please help me to check
    1.The share on the picture cannot be used. Could you please tell me how to solve it? Thank you
    2.Circle the picture: Shipping & Delivery. How to modify the contents inside?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to enable the share icons in the Theme Settings > Social profiles > Share buttons.

You can edit Additional tab content in the Theme Settings > Product page https://prnt.sc/zbzxyi

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Hello, I have set the social button, but there is still no social sharing button in the product details page (screenshot 2).

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I don’t know which plugins are related to the theme and which are unrelated.Could you please tell me in detail and help me solve it? Thank you very much.

yewenbin
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I have operated it once, but it did not return to normal.I don’t know which plugins are related to the theme and which are unrelated.Could you please tell me in detail and help me solve it? Thank you very much.

Hello,

This set of plugins relate to the theme:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce        
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

Please check and advise.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Thank you very much. I have already operated it.However, the social sharing button still cannot be displayed. Please see the screenshot. Thank you, and help me solve it

Attachments:

Hello,

Please clear all these fields https://prnt.sc/zys27g and insert social networks full URL. This is followed type, and these fields require full URL

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

thanks for your repaly! What do you mean full URL?Could you give me an example to explain how to fill it in? Thank you

Hello,

For example, URL for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/your_account/

The same format should be for all the social profiles.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Hello, I also set the operation you said in the same way, but the display is still abnormal, see the screenshot, thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update WP bakery page builder.

You can update the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins or upload the recent version of the plugins from this forum profile and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install in Dashoboard > Plugins.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

So what’s the problem?Why is that?Let me delete the previous version, so all the changes I made were not for nothing

Hello,

1. Please make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version of the WP bakery page builder in Dashboard > Plugins

3. Download the recent version from this forum profile, and upload in Dashboard >Plutins. Activate.

If you need any help, please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Hello, I have deleted the old theme and installed the new theme according to your operation, but the deleted one is less than the installed plug-in, I wonder where to download it?The social button is still not fixed.Ask the technician to help me, thank you very much.I hope you can help me solve it thoroughly, thank you, I have been operating for several days, thank you

Hello,

I have installed the plugin. Please check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)