Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two problems on product page

Two problems on product page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Hello,

i came across two problems with woodmart:

1. When you click the +/- quantity button on the product detail page on mobile (android phone), the button stays active (colored background) after you tap it. It should only stay active for a short time like on cart or checkout page. The problem exists on your own standard shop demo.
    2. When using your Electrics single product page layout and using “Show selected option name on desktop and tablet” from your theme settings, the option name is shown on the left side of the variation swatches instead of above them. When not using a custom layout this problem doesn’t exist and the option name is shown above the swatches.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I have solved the second problem.

One more question: How do i change the the design of the quantity select? I have selected global round edges for all elements but the quantity select shows without round edges on the Electric single product page layout.

Hello,

01. you select the quantity and then click on the add to cart button. The background of quantity will be removed. It is the default functionality of the theme. it is present in all the demo.

02. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

input.minus {
    	border-top-left-radius: 20px !important;
    	border-bottom-left-radius: 20px !important;
    }

input.plus {
    	border-top-right-radius: 20px !important;
    	border-bottom-right-radius: 20px !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)