Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two problems with Woodmart

Two problems with Woodmart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

EDEN
    Participant

Hello Madame, Monsieur,

I have two problems with your amazing theme, please I really count on you to help

First problem is whatssap share :

On every page when I try to share on whatssap it opens the app whatssap and says : “this link hasnt been able to be opened, check the link and try again” – photo 1

Second problem happens randomly :

On single page product and only from mobile the main photo doesnt display well 25% of the time and we need to refresh sometimes several time the page for it to display well please see photo2 and photo 3 (i add that it happens even when nobody is connected on the website according to analytics)

thanks i advance for the help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update your login details and do it each time you have any issues.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

sure here are the logins thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1.Could you please try to open the link from the last example in official documentation? https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/general/26000030 The same link used on your website too.
    It seems to be a problem with the WatsApp API and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope.

2. Try to disable autoheight option for product images in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards

EDEN
    Participant

Hello and thank you, problem number two seems to be fixed now

but whatssap sharing is not, did I understand good you dont have a solution to bring ? because on the official documentation it seems I did just like they ask me to, but when I open the link from a mobile it opens whatssap but doesnt allow me to share the post for unknown reasons

thanks a lot

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it seems to be a problem from their side and we don’t have a fix for this.

EDEN
    Participant

Ok.. I’ll be waiting then

on another hand please, on our products we put the codes of them, as you can see on the attached file

unluckily when you search for a product called FXA for example it doesnt find this products which has this code FXA as an attribute, how to fix this please ?

EDEN
    Participant

HERE IS THE PICTURE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

WooCommerce doesn’t search for attributes values, unfortunately.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Two problems with Woodmart’ is closed to new replies.