Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two questions

Two questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kevinas
    Participant

Hi,

I have two questions if i may.

1) your demo theme has html block menu home. It contains a series of images and then a button to se all of them, and then you go to a full widht screen where you have several tabs. When importing the demo content this is not included. I dojt mean the images, but more the entire setup. Do you have it? Because this would come in handy very nicely for what i am wanting to achieve.

2) the color of the count boxes wishlist, compare and cart right top of screen. Is there a button in the settings to change just this color or do I need to add custom css for that.

Thank you

Hello,

1) Under the homepage in the main navigation of our demo. There are all the demo layouts that are included for the customers to view all the demos. Unfortunately, you cannot have it in your website and they are not included in our demo import as well.

2) To change the color of the icons you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-tools-element .wd-tools-icon {
    color: red;
    }

You can set the color according to your needs.

Best Regards.

kevinas
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry but unfortunately there is no setup code for it, you could not have the that HTML block which has all the demo versions in our theme demos. This is only included in our demo website on theme forest for the customers as I mentioned in my previous reply.

Hope you will understand.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)